Friday, September 4, 2015

I would like visit, in Latin America, Montevideo (Uruguay). Two reasons for to choose this place: it has the quality to be capital of the one country (conditions that give you many possibilities for to live correctly), but also has the feature of the tranquility a small place; a second reason is that their people have a great culture, shown in the affability in the social relations and the public politics that the government make.
A second place that I would like visit is Dublin, (capital of Ireland). For me, is one place with a very important influence in the development cultural around the world: two examples are the literature, in where writers how Joyce, Wilde, Ford or Beckett (especially Joyce and Beckett) changed the conception of this art; another example is the influence immigrant in many countries, (USA, England, etc.), which helped to this countries in their cultural development.

1 comment:

  1. Just like you I really want to go -at least once in my life- to Ireland, however in anymoment I stopped to consider the influence that this country mades on literature for example, now you gave me one more reason to go.

    ReplyDelete