Friday, October 2, 2015



I think that the education is very important for to learn friendly practices with the ecosystem, but, also is very important the habit and motivation of the people. For example, in my case, my mother is a person very conscious of the ambient damage, for that she do many action for to help to protect the environment. For example, she save the organic material (organic waste) and recycle it. This is very useful, because the house of my mother haves many plants and beautiful garden, and the organic material recycled she used it like fertilizer (the correct name is “tierra de hojas”).

I said that the education, motivation and habit is very important, because in the case of my mother, she learned from little girl the respect for the ecosystem. But in my case, the activities for to help the environment are very lacking, because I do not have the motivation, and I believe that this activities use many time: for example, join in an environment organization. I am conscious of my situation, and this is the first step for remedy it. Some activities for to help the environment would be: to use fabric´s bag and not plastic bags; recycle the paper of the copybooks, and don´t take out it; etc.

The Chilean society haves two great questions to resolve about the environment problem. First: to create energetic politics that promotes the use of renewable energies, because the contamination in Santiago and other cities in the south of Chile are due to (use of traditional combustibles, like carbon, firewood, and benzene). Second: teach to the people that the environment problem is a structural problem, for that is necessary the assistance of all, with concrete practices, for to help to create a better common space for to live.

1 comment:

  1. the Chilean state is not interested in renewable energies because it is expensive and they don't see it as business. If it is not profitable ,it is no good in this country

    ReplyDelete