Friday, November 20, 2015

I have to say that I don´t know many places in Santiago, because I from of other city. But in my four years living here, I have known some places for to relax and spend the time on weekend or in the week.

The first place is the O´Higgins park. I knew this park when I arrived to Santiago (2012). I remember that the first time I went to this park  was for to know it, because was (for me) very popular in the people, but after, I started to go to this place for relax and drink anything. The first years I went with some friends, but I haven´t gone from 2014, because I don´t have time. Although haven´t entered to the park since this data, I go to run around the park two or three days on the week.


The second place is the theatre of the Universidad de Chile. I go for listen classical music that play 
the orchestra of the university. I go to this place since 2014, and I think that is a great chance for take advantage of the opportunities and activities that our university does (for the students exist discount). The majority of the students don´t know this activities, but is the only option for appreciate this, because when we are licensed we will have the same time and discounts for attend this options. Others interesting activities are the movies that exhibit the ICEI, the dance performance that the company of dance of the university makes, etc. Just is have the motivation for to go to this activities. 

7 comments:

  1. oh its good to know you enjoy the activities offered by the university, sometimes there are really good plays, movies and concerts in the billboard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also like O´Higgins park..!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! I never go to watch the movies that exhibit ICEI, I think that I have to go

    ReplyDelete
  4. What happen in O'higgins park, stay in O'higgins park, right?? lol I like the picnic area now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fun place. Fantasilandia is a good option jajaja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dont like O'higgins park because i have had bad lucky there

    ReplyDelete
  7. The inns of national holidays O'Higgins Park are very good too

    ReplyDelete