Friday, November 13, 2015

I think that the happiness is very relative, but in general the people, when pass the time, start to invent things for create or access to the happiness: drugs, material things, technology, social climbing, meanness, etc. Always the reproduction of this things take to the people to one spiral of conformity and don´t see other things. The travels are for to avoid of the daily tragedy; the identity is an individual support for keep the tranquility of the life; the work is a little dead. For this, I think that the people have forgotten how to be happiness, and the copy of this state is a joke: search little spasm for to re-live (travel, go to concert of the pop-music, etc.) I don´t know what is the happiness, but this isn´t.

For me, the things that make me happy are very simple. The first is be with my family in the meadow, speak with the people that live in this place, see the mountains, rivers and the dusk, the silence. A second thing is play football. Is an activity that I practice from when I was kid. The game is important, but the most important is spend time with the friends. The last things is read. For my life the literature is very important, because it has helped me to know most to the people and me.

Go to the meadow and play football are things that I learned and practiced from when I was a kid, and are a part very important of my life, because always have been with me, and I thing that always will be with me, because the memories are things permanent in the human soul. The literature is a pleasure that starts in my adolescence, and probably I will never leave it.


I think that the happiness is accompanied of simple things, but real, and not artificial things or false. Everyone should learn to search and find these things. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cristian, I think like you, because, that the simple things, is a real happiness.

    ReplyDelete