Friday, November 6, 2015

In general I have a regular performance in the three items. In the first item I have contest six questions correctly and I had one question incorrect. Was the better item that I did. I think that I can related words or answer with some context specifically. The only answer incorrect was because I did not remember a word, and for this I asked incorrectly.


The next items are more difficult for me: vocabulary and listening. In vocabulary I obtained 26 answers corrects and 7 incorrect; in listening I obtained 5 answers corrects and two incorrect. Clearly my two English ambits with more disadvantages are listening and vocabulary. I think that the principal motive is that I do not practice the time necessary for progress in these areas. Especially listening, I never have practiced the time necessary for to have a correct level in this English ambit. The vocabulary, with the time has improved, but even I can to practice more. In general, I think that I have not dedicated the necessary time to English. I am repentant for this, but even I have time for improve this lack.  

1 comment:

  1. Maybe you should try to read some stuff in english, in a topic that's interesting for you, and also watch some movies in english :)

    ReplyDelete